Typically Algarvian in style, Villa Miragaia enjoys a beautiful country setting, surrounded by fruit trees and colourful flowers.
Its rustic, spacious interior boasts some lovely homely touches plus there are marble floors throughout to keep the place cool on sunny days. As well as a front and back terrace, there is a rooftop patio for serious sunbathing.
The pool is large in size, making it ideal for those who like to swim a few lengths before breakfast!
As the rear of the villa, underneath three pine trees, is a barbecue area for dining al-fresco on balmy evenings.
The accommodation consists of:
- 2 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Private pool (Size: 10m x 5m / depth: 1.20m x 2.20m)
- Private garden
- Garden furniture (table, chairs, sunloungers and parasol)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Air conditioned (bedrooms only)
- Gas, water and electricity
- Maid 2 x week
- Towels changed 2 x week
- Linen changed 1 x week
- General maintenance of the villa, pool and garden