Data Protection Statement
Internet Travel Shop is committed to respecting your right to privacy and data security on the web and to handling the information you provide responsibly.
We shall undertake all commercially reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as may be required by law.
Internet Travel Shop will never sell your information for marketing purposes to outside third parties and all personal data will stay within the EEC.
How We Collect Information
The Types of Information We Collect
- Your personal details, provided when you register on our Web site for information or other services. This information is stored in our databases, and allows us to deliver your requests.
- If you are filling out an online request or registration form we may ask for additional demographic and contact information. This marketing information may be used to help us learn more about the types of users accessing our site and to help us provide you with services and products which you will find valuable.
How We Use Collected Information
- To ensure our clients receive the information and services they request
- To help us understand who is using our Web site and why
- To register users for forthcoming events
- To support direct marketing programs
- To gain user feedback to improve overall user experience of our site
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site.
Please email email@example.com or phone on +44 (0)1260 297979 if you require any further information of Internet Travel Shop's data protection.
INTERNET TRAVEL SHOP WILL TAKE ALL COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BUT, IN THE EVENT OF DISCLOSURE, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES YOU MAY THEREBY INCUR.